Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pet Spiders and Swimming

Evan came home from day care recently with a puff ball spider. He loved it so much that I went and bought supplies to make many more and made he and Cora Grace new 'pet spiders'. They have  a 'leash' so of course they had to be called pets. ;) We've even made them for a few friends.


My kids are in LOVE with water. These are pictures of a swim time with our neighbor Tonya. On this particular outing, Cora jumped in to me from the ladder and immediately insisted on 'swimming' to Tonya! I think it freaked Tonya out and really caught me off gaurd for a second but I encourage her to try if it's her natural instinct. I just wish I had an underwater camera and a clone of myself (one to hold her cause it's too scary for others and of of me to get the pictures I want) lol. Anyway, as soon as she got to Tonya, she immediately flipped around and came 'swimming' back to me. Back and forth another time or two. Love it.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling. Maybe you have Olympic swimming stars in the making :-). Thanks for documenting so many things your children do. We love it. Love, ufm

lovely dear juanita said...

SO fun!!!