Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I am a child of God

Evan is in his room right now. He's supposed to have taken a nap but has been 'quiet' in his bed for the past two hours. I only threatened him twice through the door to lay down and be quiet. I was about to scold him a third time when I realized what I was hearing. He was hitting a balloon I'd blown up (normally he's scared of balloons) for he and Cora this morning. That is sweet becasue he's overcoming a fear and growing up. The other thing he was doing while throwing the balloon up and dancing around was singing his current favorite and what he calls "a Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful song", I Am a Child of God. I'm grateful for this sweet sweet baby. He heard me pause the show I was watching and stopped singing. He said................. "Mommy?..... I'm all alone in my room. Can I please come a cuddle with you for 100 minutes?" smile. Bless this boy.

No comments: