Sunday, April 1, 2012

Curly hair Straight





Just for fun, I have wanted to blow out Cora's curls to see what it would look like (was there really a question as to whether she would still be adorable? no.) and tonight after baths I did it. :) She was so good while I round brushed her hair. I didn't go so far as to flat iron it or anything but the round brush stretched out her curls quite nicely. Her hair is so long! Of course she wouldn't sit that still for pictures but you get the gist. :) I can't believe she will be two in 2 months. We don't have 'babies' anymore, although, since she still doesn't talk, she helps us hold on to her baby-ness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAAAARRRRRLLLLINGGGG! Maybe as cute as the little girl I had who had the patience to let me do a Farah Fawcett hairdo on her! Love you. YFM

Mike & Lila Family said...

cora's hair was already curling up in these photos, 5 min after I dried it but was real curls at the bottom when she went to bed. At 115am, she woke up screaming crying (she does this sometimes. sad) and her curls were back with a vengence! lol. -Lila

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness... that is adorable!!! She is so precious! you know i just love her so very much.

Ashley Jane said...

So cute.

Little Family Fun said...

WOW!!!!!! That is SO darling!!!!! She's got beautiful curls and beautiful straight hair. What a lucky duck!!