Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Neighbor












Today I went in the back yard to get the sprinkler ready for some 'SUMMER' (even though it's definately Spring!) fun for the kids before naps. Something caught my eye in the grass... an Easter egg! Upon closer inspection I saw it was from "Bunny Neighbor" next door. :) They obviously threw the treat over our fence, one for each baby. I grabbed the camera then the kids to document their reactions to this unexpected gift! They were so excited and looooved their m&m's. It helped them take a wonderful nap too. :) Thank you "Bunny Neighbor" (Tonya), you are the sweetest and made our day with your thoughtfulness. :)

3 comments:

Cher said...

What nice neighbors! By the way, whenever I see peeps--I think of you!

The Smiths said...

That is so sweet! And your kids are so big!! Miss you guys!

Lindsey_U said...

Such a good idea! Belle has the same boots. She HAS to wear them everywhere!