Sunday, August 5, 2012

What love is...

when you go to check on your 3 year old after he's asleep and he wakes up a little when you kiss his forehead. you tell him you love him and he whispers back, "can i have a little bit of water?" :)
[after water and a potty break...]
after that, he insists to please read him a story. he wouldn't take no for an answer and couldn't be persuaded to be told a story from memory either. lol. we read "Dimity Duck", his first favorite book as a baby. he had it memorized then even though he's rusty now. it was a nice moment with evan. I'm going to try to document these this way more often. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will remember this time. When I was little I used to read Goldilocks and the Three Bears to my brother every night! I still remember that! These are golden moments. Love you. yfm